Tuesday 16 April 2013

Letter to friend

Dear Johnny,

How have you been? A lot of time has passed since the last time I went to Viña to visit my family and friends. The life here in Santiago is very fast and the time is short for doing doing things other than work. The fellas over here too never let you rest, calling you all day for doing works or helping them with their complications. For example, last week I met this guy named Carlos that seemed pretty awkward to me, I' have never seen him with someone, neither friends nor family, but there he was talking to me.

He walks towards me very slowly and spoke in a very low tone of voice, asking if i would be so nice as to help him with some works he had to do for anatomy. Then I remembered that the teacher said that those who helped other friends with works or studying for tests with good results, will have a bonus in the final overall mark of the year.

1 comment:

  1. I accepted without knowing what was going to happen. First we went to the market to buy some chicken liver to analize, but they said that there was no chicken in all town because of a strange illness that affected the poor chickens. So we had to go to the slaughterhouse to get a whole cow liver. In the trip he speaked a lot and told me about his family and that this is his first year in town, that is why he doesn't have many friends. At the end of the day we finally arrived to the university lab just to find it was closed. We started laughing about all the problems we had. Finally we decided to order some pizza and see the national football match in a friend's house .Guess that my marks won't go up, but now I can say I know someone new.

    See ya soon!
    Pepe

    ReplyDelete